Google, Bing and Yahoo!
After your WEB site is implemented and downloaded to your WEB server you want to make sure that people know about it. Therefore, it is important to tell the search engines about your site. The most popular search engine is still Google. But Bing and Yahoo! has also a reasonable market share. Nevertheless, the small search engines should not be underestimated when planning a successful WEB representation and SEO strategy. Maybe your potential clients are using mainly one of these exotic engines.
There are a couple of important things to consider:
- The WEB-site needs to be developed in a search-engine friendly manner
- Modern content management systems (CMS) like Drupal support SEO in manyways
- Content is king! - professional copywriting is recommended for the WEB-site
- Search engines prefers to get a sitemap submitted instead of a simple WEB site
- It is important that all tags are filled out before submitting to search engines
- Some search engines require submission of a separate description - use your keywords.
- Create as many links to your WEB site as possible to increase the Google Ranking
- Landing pages are WEB sites created for a single goal and a very specific clientele. The page is laden with keywords specific to the narrow target.
We have hundreds of SEO rules to be implemented with an online marketing project. Trust us to find the right way to get you the attention of your customers on the WEB.
SEO - Related Subjects
- Web Design / WEB Development
- Online Advertising / PPC
- WEB statistics / Google Analytics
- Social Media Marketing
Services for search engine optimisation (SEO) are offered all over Ireland, including Cork, Dublin, Waterford, Wexford, Killarney, Tralee, Limerick, Shannon, Ennis, Galway, Kilkenny and Athlone, as well as in the south of Germany. After an initial kick-off meeting at the premises of your business, most of the online marketing work can be done efficiently by email and phone.