Mission and Strategy
101PluS is a marketing consultancy firm, which is specialising in helping small family-run businesses to increase its reputation, turnover and profit fast and efficiently. 101PluS supports the company in utilising the power of the Internet through defining successful marketing strategies, and by choosing suitable online marketing techniques. 101PluS helps customers to reach its marketing goals through the utilisation of modern online channels.
History of the Company
101PluS was founded by Andreas Sprenger in 2007. Born in Germany, he worked early in his career for multi-nationals abroad. During that time he experienced the importance and power of online marketing for companies in a modern business world. Meeting numerous family-owned businesses with outstanding products, but a very limited marketing budget, was the base for starting 101PluS. 101PluS's goal was to help small companies in a cost-efficient way to increase their turnover through online marketing.
Andreas Sprenger, Managing Director
- since 2007 managing director of 101PluS
- Freelanced business consultant in the areas of strategy and marketing
- Development & Quality Manager @ Motorola Inc.
- MBA of Open University, London
- Digital Six Sigma - BlackBelt
- Systems engineer & quality champion @ Moog Ltd.
- Move to Ireland in 1997
- Software designer @ LIEBHERR Avionics
- Masters Degree in Computer Science
- Certified Music Teacher & Conductor
- Born near Munich, Germany
- Within only 2 years, we increased our turnover by over 30% with the help of 101PluS. Most of the restaurants in the area experienced a decline in the same period of time. The creative marketing strategy defined by Andreas was highly successful! Anton Lanz, Gourmet Restaurant Lanz
- We value the professional yet personal service of Andreas. Unlike bigger marketing agencies, 101PluS works within the budget constraints of a small business. The focus is constantly on the return-on-investment. We can only highly recommend 101PluS as a trusted marketing partner. Dr Derek Mulcahy, Broadale Dental
- We were very sceptical if online marketing would work for an industrial carpentry business. After only 3 years implementing a daring marketing strategy developed by 101PluS, we get over 60% of our new customers through the Internet. That saves us one expensive sales person in the field.Monika Buhmann, Buhmann GmbH